[ 2DPK - Visual Overhaul! ]

Game Link:
https://www.roblox.com/games/5323092037/2D-Parkour-WIP

I did a complete overhaul to all of 2DPK’s obstacles! Everything is now more natural, and integrated together.

Tell me what you think below.

4 Likes

The shaking of the camera was a bit extreme. The lava should have CanColide set to false so that you cant just jump on it. Other than that, it was great!

This was pretty fun!

As @tehgreatdoge said, the shaking of the camera was pretty extreme, and the lava should indeed have cancollide set to false.

I also suggest you add some music, the overall vibe surrouning the game was a bit plain.

I really like the style of the game! A cool background is definitely needed, and maybe a custom run animation? Either way, it was really fun. :grin:

Yeah really cool, not enough 2d games on here, few fixes maybe. the lava should probably kill in 1 hit rather than like 5? so make sure its either setting humanoid.state to dead or taking away enough hp to reduce it to zero. also the lava bubbles appear to be emitting in the wrong direction. otherwise really awesome, just needs more of it. and maybe more level theming! :smiley: