[$2K USD] The Roman Empire is Hiring

The Roman Empire

About Us

Hello! The Roman Empire is the largest community in the Ancient Genre that has lots of opportunity to expand. We’re looking specifically for experienced, scripters, builders, animators, 3D Modelers, UI Designers, and potentially a sound artist.

We have a document written out that has the core gameplay, for obvious reasons we won’t be making it public until you’re hired.

You can visit our group here: The Roman Empire   - Roblox

About The Job

Scripters
As a scripter you’re expected to work in a team environment with a custom framework. You must know how to properly format your scripting, comment it, as well as understand OOP/Metatables (as that is the format we’re using)

Builder
As a builder you will be expected to work diligently with an Ancient building style, on specifically a portion of the City of Rome, we’re looking to expand further in to the city as time goes on.

Example of our game's build style

We’re looking to start off with a central location in the City of Rome located around the Roman Forum & the Colosseum, we will expand later on (with payment) and enlarge the city within a universe style.

Animators
As an animator you will be paid per animation created, the price will be determined on the length as well as complexity. You will be tasked with creating a lot of animations for our game, including animations for a combat system and a variety of other ones, we’re looking for someone who’s extremely dedicated.

Here is a video of complexity and a reference of what we’d want.

3D Modelers
3D Modelers will be tasked with creating a variety of tools, weapons, and other ancient items. This includes legions shields, helmets, swords, axes, pickaxes, armors, and much more. You may be tasked with creating smaller assets such as props as well. You will be required to work in a decently detailed format while still keeping performance in mind.

UI Designers
UI Designers will be tasked with creating a diverse and unique UI that fits the ancient style we’re looking for. See Ryse son of Rome UI as well as Assassin’s Creed UI to get a generalized idea for what we’re looking for. More reference will be given to you if you’re hired.’

Sound Designer
As a sound designer your job will be to create custom sounds and music to fit within our ancient roman feeling, this includes sword swings, etc…

Payment

ROBUX transactions are available as well, contact us for details

Scripter
The Scripters payment will be negotiable, however an estimate for a Scripter is anywhere for $500 USD to $1,000 USD. This price can be increased if need be.

Builder
For the first portion of the City of Rome the price may vary but an estimate is $500 USD, this number is negotiable.

Animator
An animator will be paid per asset and for the complexity of the asset, this price isn’t set in stone and will vary based on the animators wishes.

3D Modeler
The 3D Modeler will also be paid per item completed, the payment is also based on the type of asset requested, (shields, swords, helmets, tools, armors, bows, siege weapons, etc…)

UI Designer
The payment for the UI Designer will be per asset, (ex: inventory, crafting, etc…) this price will also vary based on the complexity. The UI Designer will not be required to script the UI, however it is expected for them to import it in to the game and scale it to work on all devices.

Sound Designer
The sound designer will be paid a static number per asset, meaning if they make an extremely small asset they will be paid the same amount as a large assets (and vise versa), this number is negotiable

Contact Us

You can contact us through Discord;

Node#0001 @NodeSupport
Emperor#2148 @AugustusJuIiusCaesar

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Hi, I’m interested in building.
Bohors#7517 I can give examples.

Added a section for scripters! Be sure to check it out if you’re interested in programming with us.

1 Like

Hey I’m interested , MrTvGamer#1704

Hi, are you interested in taking any investment and expert advisory on making your game maximally successful :slight_smile: ? ***High DAUs but Low KPIs?*** We'll invest or acquire! (cash USD)

Hey, I’m willing to make 3D models for low prices, I could go from weapons to clothing as well as much more, I’m interested in working on the project.
My discord is Vippy#4074

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.