3 realistic showcases

Oh wow I didn’t expect the triangle count to be that low, did you use any modifiers, sculpting or physics for the blanket details?

1 Like

yeah most of it was sculpting :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Alright, good to know this stuff thanks! :smiley:

1 Like

Wow. You never fail to impress. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

This is incredible work. I am actually in awe. Not only are they incredible builds filled with incredible models, but they’re scenes as well. Through the use of textures and lighting you’ve transformed what was virtually created into a reflection of the real world.

If you have any tips for me I’d love to hear em.

You are amazing, keep it going!

2 Likes

Just explored around the “Industrial Living Room”. And it seems you are making some great detailed “Realistic Showcases” however what makes, your realistic living room stand out, more is the lighting and! Textures that’s implemented on your models and the. Different details that’s inside the whole scene. Overall i gotta say you have done a incredible job on, your showcases they look really good can’t wait! To see more from you very soon.

I just joined one of the games, “Industrial Living Room” and you can definitely. Tell that these are some realistic models i do like how! You created the couches, texture, material, lighting, ect. That’s seen in the (Real World) nicely done anyways. You have done again, amazing job on your “Realistic Showcases” very impressive!

This looks really nice in game, and it has such amazing textures to the models.

@1Boone! He does give some insight on lighting that can help Here

1 Like

all the furniture is pretty basic bender skills however textures I source from textures.com but recently I have started use substance painter which is president in complex. the light is a all custom and all the the shadows are created by me and the light glares. also thank you for linking Boone!

2 Likes

Always Impressive work can’t wait to see more!

1 Like

Your showcases are always incredible! You are so talented.

1 Like

Wow the lighting is amazing in all 3 but especially love the one in that bedroom. Your textures are amazing and how you use them too.

1 Like

This, is honestly insane. The lighting is perfect, textures are HD, and, in my opinion, I would straight up say it isn’t roblox. Keep it up! :grinning:

1 Like

Just change the reflectiveness.

1 Like

These Builds are amazing!:+1::slightly_smiling_face: Can’t wait to see what you’re going to build next.

1 Like

You are so talented! I wish I got your skills.

There are millions of textures out there, and you seen to find the perfect one for your showcases.

The lightings and the shadows really made it more lively. Keep it up, I would love to see more future contents from you. :smile:

1 Like

This is really great. Not only are the models and the textures realistic, but the lighting is phenomenal. I especially like the lighting from the window in the second one.
Edit: Wait this is in roblox?! I for sure looked at it and thought, “What great stuff this guy does in Blender.”

1 Like

Amazing! Keep up the good work.:grin:

This is just amazing. It’s incredible to see what you can make on roblox. The texturing is very good. Keep it up! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here is some things I recommend you in your ‘‘Complex’’ Game.

I think you used the same textures for both of these, so I drew a H to show you the mold direction. Because in my opinion the mold shoud go down.Which is not a very easy problem to solve.

SORRY FOR MY HORRIBLE WRITING ON MY COMPUTER…
You could also add some water drips and some tyre marks.

Other that that I think this is an amazing showcase.:grinning:

6 Likes

This looks great!
Will you ever consider doing a tutorial on this type of realism in the future? I’m sure it’d help a lot of developers out there who are into this but don’t have the right resources.

2 Likes

I swear! If thisfall worked with an extremely talented developer, they could beat some of the current top 10 games.

pardon the necropost.

1 Like