[30 - 50k+] Hiring a builder and morph builder to craft post-apocalyptic and sci-fi map assets

Silent’s Stuff

Background

Hi! I am an experienced programmer and have been working in Roblox as a hobby for awhile. For my next project, I’m making a simple exploration/roleplay game set in a post-apocalyptic world ridden after a virus. I’m looking for a builder that can make assets such as crumbling and abandoned buildings and structures ruined by years of decay. At the same time, I need a high-tech facility where the last resemblance of a government will hide out in the wasteland. For inspiration, think of games like “After the Flash”.

More Details

I don’t like micro-managing, so you’ll have some creativity and freedom in what you build, as long as it follows the general atmosphere. For example, I might ask “Three story building, each story about 3 heads tall and X Robloxians wide, with windows”, and I will then provide some concept art. From there I can provide more details but let your imagination (keeping in mind the theme) fill in any gaps!

In general expect things like buildings with interiors (the interiors do not need to be highly detailed), cozy bandit hideouts, small (apocalyptic) city assets like cracked roads/sidewalks, the high-tech facility as mentioned above, and smaller assets like destroyed streetlights, flaming trashbarrels and the such. I’m not asking you to build an entire city, rather assets that compose one and I will later assemble it all. As usual, I need all the work to be entirely proprietary, and made by you!

About Payment

I have set aside about 30k robux initially for you. I am very happy to expand it to 50k and beyond as the title indicates if we work well together and the work is looking good. I usually pay on a per-model basis, although I can’t give a rule of thumb here because all models differ wildly. For morphs, give me a rate! I do payouts via group funds.

Contact

My discord is buried under too many friend requests, so please drop your discord below and I will add you! Also, feel free to message me on Roblox. I look forward to working with you!

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I am a 3D Modeler and Builder who can make small assets for your game but i can also build a few “large things”

1 Like

My disc is DevJolly is lonely#2608

1 Like

My Discord is tallroblox1#3913

1 Like

If this position is still open, I am very interested. Cixda#3546

1 Like

If this position hasn’t been filled yet, my discord is Jolluminati#7039

1 Like

If this position isn’t filled yet please add me on discord: TheTimeDefender#1089

1 Like

If still open would love to apply, train#7941

1 Like

Hi, thank you! At this time I’ve put together mostly what I need, other than the occasional random model here or there. I’ll be sure to contact you if you’re still available in the future!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.