30 free game ideas

then again, people might have to be away for long periods of time, you’re literally making it a job for them to log on and play every once in a while, which is why i dont like this idea

3 Likes

That’s why the player needs to be able to accept their character’s death. It should only take a couple of hours to become top-tier in the game, so it’s relatively easy to get back to where you were.

1 Like

i know but if kids are playing then like… yeah. so i guess it wouldn’t be a kids game

pretty cool game ideas @lovableschoolgirl !

1 Like

These ideas are simply amazing

2 Likes

The Hunger Games took place outside?!? When I read the books I imagined it in a big room under the city that was exactly like outside so the people in the city could always watch it and it would still feel like outside.

2 Likes

Technically, it’s under this big forcefield dome where they can control the weather and things. So, I guess you could say it’s inside.

Summary

Ok, thanks. I didn’t know that.

The first one is the best.

(check my username)

4 Likes

Wow, this list is really cool and super helpful. Thanks for the ideas! :+1:

1 Like

ALL of these, are SO good. I really want to recreate the one where the game gets laggier and laggier, but I could make anyone of them! Number 12 is 100% on my bucket list of games… :eyes:

1 Like

Best idea i have seen in a long time

Best idea

5 Likes

Another free game idea: A dco but if you die you get kicked from the game. A simple way to get lots of visits and maybe get crown of o’s.

There are already tons of these types of games.

Here’s a free game idea:

A blank baseplate where the server decides what happens. A completely randomized game where anything can happen.

3 Likes

Like, what could happen though lol

• Everyone gets a gun. First to 3 kills wins
  • Asteroids fly down, dodge them and don’t die
  • The baseplate starts shifting, earthquake

And many more!

1 Like

Huh, interesting. Do you have discord, I would like to talk about it a bit more.

Knotbold#4109

Do you plan to actually make this game?

1 Like

Quite possibly, sounds fun and it sounds easy to expand.

1 Like