[30% to 50%] Builder + Scripter needed

About Us

Hi there! We are Cracking Games, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for builders,and scripters who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Big Game!

The Team
1 scripter spot open
@M_walker3 - Scripter
@Darin_DH - UI
1 builder spot open
other roles are taken care of

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder,and professional scripter to join our team as our lead content artist and second lead scripter. We expect high quality builds,and scripts that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Example of our game's build style

Low poly Style
This is a simulator project,i have multiple ideas we can decide on :slight_smile:

Our game needs to be worked on for at least 2-3 hours a day.

Payment

We are paying [30 to 50 %] for proejct. Our preferred payment method is [%]. We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the assets you’ve created.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or Discord : ComfyImage#0837
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, I would love to apply as a builder: My portfolio: ItsByskyWrecker: Builder/GUI/Modeler/Landscaper portfolio. I’ve sent a friend request on Discord!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.