ItsByskyWrecker portfolio [Open For Commissions]

About me

Hello there, I’m ItsByskyWrecker , and I’m a 3D Modeler, Builder who’s been developing for around 5+ Years. I specialize in all kinds of poly levels. Mainly Low and Mid Poly. I have experience with scripting I also have been scripting for around 2+ years. I am really passionate about my job and in fact, I really enjoy making game in general, and hoping I can pursue a game developer career.

I have contributed and work with big projects such as Infectious Smile and Slashing Simulator, with a combined 500m+ visits.

Showcase

3D Model

Screenshot_591 - Copy
Screenshot_559 - Copy

Screenshot_490

Maps

Maps Link

Slashing Simulator Maps: Imaginationz Studio: 3D Assets & Maps - Roblox
Infectious Smile Maps: Infection Smile: Map Building - Roblox

Pricing

My pricing is very negotiable, I usually take Robux only because I live in a country where paypal is not available with a bad economy and inflation and opening a bank account is almost impossible, trying to find a way to be paid USD but as of now it’s only Robux.

I usually take whatever offered, usually per map / assets.

Contact

You can contact me anytime and the best place to contact me is Discord but you can also reach me out of Dev Forum through direct message, you can also contact me via Twitter.

I am usually always available.

Discord: WRΞCKΞR#1649
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ItsByskyWrecker

8 Likes

Looks really, good man i like that landscape work you have done. And maps keep it up i don’t really like how you have to put! the password on everything you click, but hope to see more of your work really soon man…!

2 Likes

Oh sorry for that but for some reason the password is a bit broken I don’t know why I will try to fix

1 Like

the problem is when I remove the password they will still ask fora password but if you put DevsOnly it won’t work so idk why but I need to keep it as it is. Not my fault it’s the site faults.

Did you make the Icons on the UserInterface?

1 Like

Great stuff, Adobe Portfolio is a very versatile software, but please remove the password, or make a short password like:
22, 59, etc

1 Like

I tried but when I remove the password they will still ask me for an other password and that made it confusing

Yes I took me a bit of time but yeah I got inspired by google and re-create them

but the gear for the settings is already a thing inside paint.net so wasn’t that hard to make this was the easy one.

Can we pay you through PayPal?

No, sorry my credit card is not supported by PayPal. I don’t know if it’s a country thing but it’s not supported by PayPal that’s what I know.

Very Nice portfolio. The terrain builds look smooth and realistic.

1 Like

Accept my discord FR. Sent you one. Will be awesome doing a collab. Amazing work! Ever tried detailed architecture though?

I’ve updated the portfolio, everything is here and not an other website that was annoying everyone and sorry about that!

Update: Added my vehicle modeling learning process or as I call it V.M.L.P in the model section. Planning on adding more

NOTE: It was my first time making vehicle and it was a learning process.

I’ve updated my portfolio with new guns images and removed older images of 3D models which looked bad and old, and I added a couple of builds images, and I’ve removed the GUI because I am not doing GUI commissions anymore only builds. And I’ve updated my payment and changed and my discord name+tag and I added ‘Games I worked on’ which include the recent game that I worked on! Thanks for checking my portfolio :+1:

+Updated the portfolio with better titles for each section of the portfolio.
+Added 2 new guns in models!
+More soon!