300+ Free Simulator Pets!

That’s the goal! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

300 PET?? Thanks man! You just restarted goals of many developers!

1 Like

Am I allowed to credit like this?

if person opens egg
He gets an text like
" Pet made by Copyright © [2020] [Interbyte Studios] "

You aren’t required to accredit the creator of these pets due to them being open-sourced.

If you’re feeling generous you can always link this thread in the description of your game, but other than that, you aren’t required to provide any copyright information or credits to your players.

ignore this i assumed all community resources fell under the umbrella of redistributable w/o limitations

The Creative Commons license I listed states otherwise. Reread it.

The pets are free to use for commercial use so long as you provide credit to the original creators of the pets - Interbyte Studios or @Not_Nert

1 Like

Excuse me, but how do I set this up I’m confused

Very nice contribution more people need to be like you!!!

Excuse me, but how do I set this up I’m confused

I’m not sure I understand the license fully, do I have to include the entire copyright notice if I use the models? And if so where should I place the notice? Or is crediting Interbyte Studios enough?

Crediting them in a game description is enough, a link to their group if possible as well.

1 Like

Thanks so much for this. I’m a solo developer and I was struggling to create pets for my game. I’ll be crediting this

That message is displayed, when you do saveinstance on any exploit software e.g. Synapse X it saves the entire game into your files. Not going to try to make assumptions but this potentially could be someone else’s work that they’re giving away.

they look really cool, can we use them for our own games or not?

Close, but no.

The work is ours. All pets were originally commissioned by @Not_Nert for Interbyte Studios first game Banning Simulator.

All of the commissions are privately documented to this day. However, the original group was locked. A friend of ours got our pet models back for us using Synapse I believe. Since nobody was exploiting anything, I seriously doubt Roblox would get mad at us for that.

1 Like

Feel free to use the pets however you’d like! In accordance with the MIT Creative Commons license provided, you are unable to resell the product to anybody (although this does not include in-game purchases). Also be sure to credit @Not_Nert!

1 Like

WOW! I LOVE it! Keep up the great work!

1 Like

So yeah, when they were downloaded by Synapse, it couldn’t decompile them, do you remember what was in the scripts?

Most likely BasePart color changing scripts.

This is the most awesome PETS for my game thank you so much @Cigatronix for the pets is it ok if i make them Robux pets? like you spend 25 Robux each exclusive pet hatch.

Why when i test it in studio it won’t appear?