300+ Free Simulator Pets!

Open Source Pet Pack!

Hey guys! I am Cigatronix/Tenrous, and I'm the Founder and Front-End Developer for Interbyte Studios. We've accumulated around 20m+ visits on our games total. The first game we created at Interbyte Studios was called "Banning Simulator". It was the first of our Banning Simulator series. Unfortunately, the group was hacked, locked, and the game was lost. No further updates. We're coming up on a year since that happened, and the game has still remained with 100+ concurrent players without any updates. I've decided to open source all of the pets that we made for Banning Simulator 1 as a free product for you all!

Why have we open sourced this?

Throughout my time as a developer on this platform, I have seen a LOT of new developers have a lot of interest in becoming a developer on Roblox and creating their own game, but they end up not having the necessary resources or motivation to get themselves started. That's one of the big things that holds people back from taking up this absolutely incredible journey of game development, and I want to help in the few ways that I can. While I know this can't be such a huge help, I want to do what I can to help all developers old and new have more resources available to them when they don't have any. My hope is that this will give developers without the resources to pay for a modeler the ability to still have access to these very appealing pets and maybe some people can actually learn from how these pets are made, take some of the meshes, and make their own pets! That would be awesome!

Pictures

More Pictures

Information on pack and how to use!

• Each pet has MeshPart's and the center of the pet is called the “Head”.
  • Each pet has each MeshPart welded to the Head and the PrimaryPart is pre-set to the Head as well.
  • There are 4 folders in the game. There is the “Regular Eggs”, “Dungeon Eggs”, “Limited Eggs”, and “Limited Pets”. The Limited Pets folder simply holds the pets we had in our store that were only purchasable for a limited time. Every other folder has other folders as children. Each of those folders represents an Egg, and inside that folder has all the pets for that Egg.
  • We’ve also included a Folder in each egg that has evolved versions of those pets that contains all the evolved pets for that Egg.

License

MIT License

Copyright (c) [2020] [Interbyte Studios]

Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy
of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal
in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights
to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell
copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is
furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:

The following conditions are true if and only if [Interbyte Studios] is credited for the pet pack somewhere in the game description or in-game.

The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all
copies or substantial portions of the Software.

THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE
SOFTWARE.

Model

Credits

@Not_Nert - Modeler
@Cigatronix (Tenrous) - Modeler (Contributor)

209 Likes

Thank you for the generous contribution!

I wish more developers would create open sourced work for people who aren’t as good/don’t have the know-how.

33 Likes

This is a great opportunity for new developers.

18 Likes

Wow, it’s really kind of you guys to make these models open-sourced!

Although, it sucks that your group was hacked, I’m very sorry about that.

6 Likes

It’s alright! It’s all in the past. We created a new Interbyte Studios and have Quadrupled our size. We’ve not given up! :smiley:

We keep producing games. It’s Trenton and I’s passion. I’m happy to help! And so is he. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Pretty nice, hopefully people can make stuff happen with this.

2 Likes

This is insane! Thank you for sharing these awesome creations with the community! :smiley:

2 Likes

This is awesome! Thanks for sharing these amazing creations with the community and being so nice by doing this!

2 Likes

Glad we could finally make these free.

5 Likes

This is a wonderful addition to the roblox developer community, especially for new devs. Even better, you added an official license which makes it better.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Awesome! It gonna be really helpful for everyone! Thank you so much

2 Likes

Thanks for the contrabution, but I have to ask… Why is there two scripts in the UFO Models saying the following:

3 Likes

I’m not to sure about that one. I’ll remove them though and update the model.

1 Like

This is really good for newer developers! They can check out the models and learn from them! :smiley:

2 Likes

That is what happens when a model is stolen as exploits can’t steal scripts…

1 Like

This is insane, this gives me enough pets and stuff to literally never have to make a pet for my game, that is a good thing, because I can’t. xd

Thank you so much for these.

Are we allowed to use them in Robux Eggs and profit?

2 Likes

Well nothing here is stolen. I can prove that if need be.

3 Likes

Wow, This seems too good to be true. But it is true! Thanks a lot for this, i could use this so many different ways!

Over 300 free pets and an MIT License? Am I dreaming?
In all seriousness though, thank you. You will help many smaller developers.

1 Like