[300k R$] Hiring a Scripter For Pet Style Simulator

Simulator Scripter Position

About Us

We are a new studio in need of a scripter for our simulation game. A lot of the models is finished, some of the UI is done.

The Team
@SirBumbo - Builder/Modeler

About The Job

We need a scripter to help us launch this project into beta, we are behind since our previous scripter quit because of school.

• Must script backend and frontend.

• Responsible for making UI transitions, etc.

• Knowing how to rig and working with animations is highly wanted!

• Basic math skills to make systems such as a leveling up system.

Payment

We are paying 300,000R$, this can be distributed in multiple payments if asked upon.

Contact Us

You can contact us on discord (fantasykingdom#0001) or here on developer forums!

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello! I apologize if this is bothering you in any shape or form, though are you hiring UI or graphic designers?
If so, here is my discord username. I have sent a friend request to yours.

zander;;#2567

Hey, you can see my portfolio here
My discord is: wraith#0276

Hey I would like to apply here is my portfolio: Scripting portfilio [2.5 years of experience] - #11 by n3ver_ice and my discord is: Maxen2031#3524

Simulators are my specialty! I’m adding you at HendricoMaximus.

I’ve sent you a friend request, my discord is Vortex#5258

Hi! I am an experienced scripter capable of both working on front end and back end. I am experienced in UIs, Custom Systems, Game Math, Animations, etc. If you would like to take a look at my portfolio, just add me on discord.
Username: TNFhacks#8346

Hey I sent a friend request on discord, SpicyHoney#3619, I’ll send some previous work on discord, I’ve got 6 years of experience

Hey this seems like interesting project, I’d like to apply. I’ve sent you a friend request on Discord, here’s my portfolio if you’d like to see more about me, I can tell you more of the things I can do in dms, my discord is Trae#6602! My Portfolio

Hi, Very Interested!
BadlyDev#0001
Portfolio: [CLOSED] Experienced Programmer | BadlyDev's Portfolio

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.