300K R$ Hiring an animator

The Job

You will be animating an entire game
This includes:

• 20 weapons: separate idle,move,attack,and reload animations (you will need to animate the weapon as well as the humanoid-the weapons will be animated with a blend of scripting(done by me) and Roblox animations)
  • 5 zombie types: each will need an idle,move,attack,and reload animation

Here is an example of a weapon you’d be animating (made by @Urbanize):

If you’d like to animate buildings too such as in the image then I can pay you extra

The game will be a sequel of sorts to the original Nuclear Plant Tycoon
Here is an outline of the game if you’d like to learn more about it

Commitment

This will have to be your only project and you must be able to work at least 4 hours everyday. You should be able to voice chat and have relatively fast response times+excellent communication

Payment

I want to pay after completion. If you want to do some other sort of system such as payment after each set of weapon animations then we can discuss that. I can pay in USD or other currencies instead of Robux too as long as the relevant conversion taxes are subtracted from your end

Closing

Thank you for reading
If you think you might be interested, please add me on discord Acreol#0001

4 Likes

Why limit someone to only working on your project? Seems like a predatory business practice. Particulalry for an offer that isn’t full-time work. This requirement is quite overbearing.

3 Likes

I believe the intent here was to put across the message that this project should be a priority in terms of time allocated - rightly so as there’s quite a lot of work here to do.

Added on Discord.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.