[$370 - $620] [HIRING] Red Sail Studios - Technical UI Engineer & Gameplay Engineer

At Red Sail Studios we aim to exceed the boundaries of quality in game development on ROBLOX. As a small independent developer we are always looking for new talent to join our team. This is a great opportunity to hop on the most anticipated racing game on the ROBLOX platform yet.

The Technical UI Engineer will be responsible for scripting the user interface and making it function, you don’t have to worry about the design since it is already done and ready to bring into Roblox Studio. You’re going to need Photoshop experience as you’ll be dealing with exporting Alpha images for use in Studio. You will be working closely with the Gameplay Engineer throughout the duration of this job. Opting for this role you can expect a payment of anywhere from £300 which roughly equates to $371 (USD) once the job is done. This job type is contract only.

Working as a Gameplay Engineer your job will be to focus on scripting core game mechanics, you’ll be working alongside the UI Engineer. It’s important to have a strong understanding of Lua and good scripting workflow with this role. Opting for this role you can expect a payment of anywhere from £500 which roughly equates to $619 (USD) once the job is done. This job type is contract only.

The Project

Working in either of these fields you’ll have the opportunity to work on the most anticipated racing game on ROBLOX - Autosport Evolution

Development

https://twitter.com/RedSailStudios

Contact

https://www.artstation.com/staysideways

Feel free to shoot me an email along with your portfolio if you’re interested in this line of work
staysideways.enquiries@gmail.com

21 Likes

Applied. Hope I get the job, the game looks awesome. c:

1 Like

Wow! That’s the most awesome grafix I have seen on Roblox in a long time. Looking forward too the games release :smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.