3D Artist for hire; freelance [COMMS BACK OPEN!]

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a Builder/3DArtist, (Currently Closed)

Showcase

Here are some screenshots of my work

Personal project

RobloxScreenShot20190121_233359957 RobloxScreenShot20190122_011402654

One-Piece Game for client.

Firearms For client

San Marcos client game

Here's a tank model I made for a client, in-game and rendered

Here's an unfinished Shotgun I made. This in an High poly asset.

I do also have some models that unfortunately, I cannot show for confidential reasons due to the project being extremely early in development.

But as soon as I can share those once there is a lot more to it, I will update this post.
If you do not feel as if there is enough to base off from here, take a look at my Artstation which can be found here https://billyjoepeakman.artstation.com/

This features a few of my high poly models, Any other work I do will also be placed here from time to time.

Availability

I am available every weekday, times are from 3pm onward each day besides a Tuesday, at which I will be available at about 7pm GMT as I’m from the U.K.
I’m Not yet available on weekends until I can get myself a Production laptop for on the go.

Reason being that I won’t be active till those times is I have University.

Payment

Prices are changing, they’re still negotiable, but I Work per asset. And I will estimate how long it takes me to make each asset. I take 50% of payment up front, so I know you’re serious about wanting the models done and I’m not wasting my time. I only take Paypal for now. No robux.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/Peakmanbilly18 or On discord, In which my tag is peakman17#8231

Could I also add, if someone wants a model creating, could you let me know either down below or if you’re messaging me on my other social media platforms, like discord, could you add a note in the friend request so I know what you’re there for, thanks in advance!.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Peakman is one of the more active, reliable and motivated modeler or even developer I have ever come across on Roblox. He has been making models for my new project and they look exactly on how I wanted it to look at an efficient pace! These models that you see on this portfolio don’t compete with the models he is making me. I vouch for him 100%!

4 Likes

Thank you, it’s a pleasure working on the models for you!

2 Likes

Really interesting work. Good luck with your customers!

1 Like

Thank you! Wished I could show more but unfortunately for the time being the ones I want to show are confidential, I’ll soon update with more though from personal projects!

Very awesome houses nice stuff you created.

1 Like

Really neat work! Good luck with your future projects!

1 Like

Those houses are cute! Nice work!

1 Like

Can you replicate these?

1 Like

I could give them a go, would you need them large or would they be to use on characters?

1 Like

Use on the Player’s Character like this

2 Likes

Yeah I could replicate those, but you want them more detailed yes? Contact me via discord if you can, my username should be on this post somewhere, would have to do them tomorrow if you’re in no rush.

Discord or twitter, whatever is easier. You can contact me on here but I’m more active on my discord and twitter.

I have messaged you via discord, not sure if you’ve seen

Fascinating work, I’d love to see you work inside of the development community! :+1:

1 Like

Thank you, unfortunately a majority of the work I’ve done since getting to know roblox studio better, I cannot show as of yet, but I’d be happy to update this post if I have more to show in the near future!

Hello! Do you also model vehicles? Just asking, I’m looking to see whether I’d do stuff myself or hire peeps. :grin:

1 Like

I’m actually doing some models for a client which are vehicles, so, If they go well, I’ll upload them here! :slight_smile:

Updated my portfolio with 3 new models, more coming soon!.

Added 3 new models to my portfolio!.