[3D] Fantasy Deer Model

G´day everyone.

i made a fantasy deer for “creatures of agartha” and im looking on some feedback / criticism before completly finishing it.
13,950 Tris
7,632 Verts

Wireframe

any feedback is highly appreciated.

11 Likes

That looks amazing! I don’t think there is anything to improve on!

1 Like

Looks cool! The details are amazing !

1 Like

The only thing that tick me off a bit is the neck fur below doesn’t look naturally attached to the neck. You should probably add some small short furs around it, so that it doesn’t look immediately stick on the neck like a spike or horn (while spike or horn already extruded from bone, fur does not, and it started from the skin, therefore some short wider are will present before the long ones).

Other than that’ it looks all fine and dandy

1 Like

It looks AMAZING!!! Nice work! Probably one of the best low-poly models i’ve ever seen.

1 Like

Hi.
You did an amazing job here. I really love the overall design and your colour scheme is subtle but yet striking! I also find the orange hair very well executed and a great job on the topology. There are a few things that stand out to me though. I am not a huge fan of the extrusion on it’s nose. From the front profile it looks cool but it is a little distracting to me from the side profile. I think your design of the head is really beautiful and the nose piece takes away from it. I think it could be cool with an extrusion on the nose but for me the shape is just not there yet. The second part that just is not sitting well for me is the tail. It might be a little thick and a little to straight. A thinner slightly curving tail could work better…(I think because it looks like this creature should be quite fast but its current tail would hold it back) It also loses the dynamic curves of the body going into the tail.

Anyways…Just my observations. I love it none the less. Great job!!!

2 Likes