[3D] Futuristic Guns | All below 4k tri's!

Every gun you are about to see is UV Mapped on every part of the gun and fits all in a 1024 x 1024 map!

All besides 1, the WIP one aka the last one ill show you

38 Likes

P darn niceeeee.

3 Likes

I’m always baffled by how talented people are with 3D modeling.

6 Likes

Thank you :^)

btw i dont know how i make anything in 3d, most of these i actually ask myself, afterward, how i thought up the shapes and designs for any of it

Len_ny you’re just too good.

2 Likes

Very nice, I feel you could defiantly retain their detail with less faces. Geometric curves can look just as good, Keep at it!

Goodness me. This is beautiful.

That is insane gun modeling skills. Do you work on any shooter games? This is obviously something getting me interested in already.

Isn’t the post older than Apex Legends? Unless he based them on the trailers or something?

If anything, they are inspired by Titanfall.

2 Likes

Maybe Apex Legends was inspired by him? :wink:

1 Like

same here i always have to pick up my jaw that dropped onto the ground

1 Like

Very cool! I like them a lot!
They have very nice details!

I agree. I used to think it was impossible to create such beautiful creations with Blender and other softwares. Good work, well done indeed len_ny. :+1:

No way! This is impossible! And it’s under 4K triangles? You outdid yourself!!

Those remind me of the Titanfall games. I bet you could use these in a game. They’d probably run well too.

Also, those guns are incredibly detailed for meshes under 4,000 triangles. Nice work.

1 Like

Yeah they look very similar to the apex legends guns. Made by the titan fall creators.

Wingman from Titanfall, Titanfall 2, then Apex Legends.

Between games they’ll increase version numbering and lore it as an upgraded platform, or make changes like the triple take from apex being the double take in Titanfall 2.

There’s a few different art station posts documenting the concept design process behind them; helped me put together my thumbnailing workflow.

Hey, they look dope! Really great work keep it up! Only suggestions I’d point out is adding more detail to the great designs you have, however if you’re going for low trig they’re perfect!

You’d be surprised how much detail a texture can add, actually. I’d love to see these with some neon parts running through them with a sorta Overwatch vibe, but idk if that’s the visual style that’s being targeted here. Even so, totally fire! :fire: