3D Layered Clothing is Now Available!

I’d assume those were roblox administrators or selected people to participate in a testing of it. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

My Thoughts…

3 Likes

This looks really cool, and you’re pretty thoughtful for adding the Face Animations in there too!

You forgot to capitalise the s in Right Shoes.
Screenshot 2022-01-30 094037

5 Likes
To be honest, I really dislike how layered clothing goes on blocky bodies.

Things clipping everywhere, textures being really streched out and shoes are looking very weird.
obraz
Im not happy that the base clothes were tailored for RHTO especially avatars, when they look like absolute dogwater on a body type that a big part of roblox community uses. Almost as if Roblox themselfes forgot about 1.0 entirely.
Can’t we have clothes that are tailored towards more blocky bodies like this?

10 Likes

That’s exactly what I’m saying, they don’t like adding support for blocky avatars. When you look at the side of the blocky characters, it’s so wide and unrealistic.

2D Clothing

3D Clothing

3 Likes

Exactly, I really want to have 3d clothing but at this time I think I’ll just say “No, thanks” to something that just doesn’t look right.

Roblox doesn’t care about Robloxian 1.0 package and what the community feels and says about it (Including TONS of feedback which should be taken into consideration!)

Robloxian 1.0 still has those forsaken segments and sharp bevels when using R15 (It is not mesh-skinned yet for some unknown reason, yet dogu15 does the job how it should have been done, which was created by a community member)

It’s funny when the community does the job better than a multi-billionare corporation.

3 Likes

I don’t think roblox will be making clothing directly for the Blocky style of R15 although it does support it, If they have UGC Creators for clothing I’m pretty sure those creators will create us some pretty good clothing styles for those types of clothing

3 Likes

This seems like a great idea! Hopefully it’s something like this

8 Likes

very good, could make new clothing ideas and new games for clothing.

7 Likes

The moment everyone waited for is finally here!

7 Likes

As for 2.0 bodies, layered clothing works very well! Wish it was more polished, though…

11 Likes

Bruh, why did you bring the LGBTQ+ community into this? What? We don’t want anything to do with some petty roblox argument lol

6 Likes

He’s trying to say that how come he gets canceled or come at for while there’s people with countless genders?

He’s trying to reach out the point that people need to accept change, roblox is going to be changing and never is going to be the same game from 2006 or 2016.

6 Likes

Everyone has the rights to voice their opinions, thoughts and criticism. But if you’re going to go for him for something as little as that then you’re just proving his point.

4 Likes

I’ve been having some trouble with making layered clothing. You should make a tutorial. I bet it would do well (and also it would help me)

6 Likes

Where Find 3D Clothing? in my catalog there is not ):

2 Likes

Recently updated by roblox, In the avatar shop.

2 Likes

And include offsale items, since they’re offsale atm.

2 Likes

This is true, Thank’s for telling I forgot to say that :smiley:

4 Likes

One of my best layered clothing screenshots so far
obraz

21 Likes