3D Modeler For Hire (Closed)

This is an open topic

About Me

Hello everyone! My name is Joey and I am primarily a low/mid poly 3D modeler when it comes to game creation. I have been using the platform Blender for nearly a year now and have been selling assets for a few months. I’ve arranged 500,000+ Robux with 50+ customers and I’m a contributor to a front-page game, Defender’s Depot.

My Work

Featured

Various Works
Transportation

Realistic Things

Weapons

Structures

Uploading: Screen Shot 2022-01-21 at 4.55.38 PM.png…

Food

Hats

Defender's Depot Contributions

Misc

Asset Packs

Games I’ve Worked With

I’ve worked with a couple of successful games in my few months of collaboration. These include:

Availability

I tend to have free time at around 7:30 to 8:30 A.M. and 8:00 - 11:00 P.M. on weekdays and 10:00 A.M. to 4 P.M. on weekends. However, you may contact me whenever you need to and I should respond within an hour time period. (My time zone is Pacific Standard Time).

Payment

Currently, I am accepting commission from anyone and percentage from games that are fully developed. For commission, I would like to take contracts for no less than 5,000 Robux per model/models. Commission payment must be paid upfront at a minimum of 50% of the cost of your product, regardless of whether you are a trusted customer. For most, I will require you to pay through T-Shirt but for larger contracts, group funds are allowed. For percentage, it will depend on how much work I will be committing to, but no less than 5%. You will not receive your model before payment. No refunds.

Contact Me

If you are interested in working with me or have any questions on how I can help you, contact me through Discord at HiJoeyJr2#0882 by sending me a friend request. I will respond within 24 hours.

Would love to work with anyone in need of my services!
Thanks for reading :v:

8 Likes