3D Modeling Tips

Howdy! I’m trying to learn how to use Blender to make 3D models of vehicles like cars, helicopters, planes, boats, etc… The only issue is any tutorial I could find was either very complicated or terribly worded and hard to understand. Can anybody help me learn to 3D model, or give me suggestions on where I can find a decent tutorial or class on 3D Modeling? You can contact me on the DevForum, Twitter, or Discord. My contact info is below.

Discord: Bzoit#3317
Twitter: @Bzoit9

This topic has been exhausted on the forums here. Please use the search feature.

Additionally, realize that on the Roblox dev forums you won’t find as good of resources and info of third-party software. Instead, go to the support forums for that software. You’ll find better documentation and more knowledgable people there.

2 Likes

Adding onto that, there are a ton of great tutorials out there. So to quickly answer your question @bzoit4:

This one by Blender Guru is really good to get started:

and this series from Grant Abbit is also incredibly well made:

Hope that helped!

1 Like

I have answered a few of these topics not to long ago I would start with the tutorial suggested above.

I would recommend blender gurus beginner tutorial (donut & mug one) is a great place to start, it’s incredibly in terms of learning the basic tools, techniques, and workflow of blender. He also goes into more detail and explains a lot. There are a lot softwares you could learn but blender good because its very useful and free.

I wouldn’t go into details since there are numerous of topics about this it has a bunch of tips and tutorials on how to get started consider searching before posting:

1 Like