3D Modeling/Building |SelectedArctic| Portfolio

Hello! I am SelectedArctic, I am a 3D Modeler/Builder on ROBLOX! I love to 3D Model because it gives me a chance to run wild with my imagination and Build/Model whatever I want!
I have been developing on ROBLOX for about 9 years and continue till this day. I am a great communicator and listener, I work fast and efficient, I have great problem solving skills and great Leadership. In addition, I love to meet new people and work on teams. If you were to recruit me for whatever job lies ahead I am sure you won’t be disappointed!

- Commission Status [LIMITED]

Weapons

Swords/Melee

Armor

-Old-

-Old-

-Old-

Sci-fi Hallway

-Made in ROBLOX Studio-

Medieval Kingdom

Lowpoly Creations

-Prop-

Extras

Themed Builds

Halloween

My Time zone is CDT (Texas)
I am available:
Monday: 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Tuesday: 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Wednesday: 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Thursday: 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Friday: 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Saturday: 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Sunday: 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM

Per Asset/Model: 100 - ∞ "∞" meaning the price can range to an infinity of numbers of the decision.
Per Gun: Discussed
Per Sword/Weapon: Discussed

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord: SelectedArctic#1249

14 Likes

Solid builder, good availability, and completely trustworthy. Highly recommend SelectedArctic

2 Likes

I have made recent updates to this :smiley:!

1 Like

Are you selling any previously made assets? I like some of the weapons and armor.

Not these ones no, sorry. But if you would like some made i could gladly do that :smiley:

1 Like

Made some new weapons might add those pics!:smile:

Really fast work, models turned out amazing and exactly what I asked for, and trustworthy. Definitely recommend working with them :slight_smile:

2 Likes