3D Outfit Set Feedback

Hello! ^^ I was looking for some feedback on some of my Sets! These two are commissions I’ve gotten, and I want to know how i can improve, whether it be in general design, Vert/Tris counts, etc, doesnt matter, I just want anything that could help me improve :smiley: The Vert and tris counts of each are listed near them

VERT - 25,116
TRIS - 39,947

VERT - 45,838
TRIS - 72,143

2 Likes

Woahh! When I saw “Outfit set” I was expecting 2D clothing! These looks really really nice! I can’t find any errors or anything you can change.

1 Like

everything looks so good! but i think there are too many tris for a roblox game, nevertheless continue the amazing work

1 Like

I’m glad you like them! Quick question though, what would you say is an acceptable number of tris?

Most items shouldnt go over 10000, maximum can be 25000 but it will be pretty laggy.

2 Likes

@Lager12345Munir is completelly right, but a better answer would be as much as possible without sacrificing too much detail. The performance impact is a major concern for mobile devices, or just low-end hardware in general.

There are cases where replacing 30 vertex bushes with 20 vertex ones greatly improved experience for some. In other words, lowering the total vertex count for the characters would be nice, but decreasing complexity of some simple frequently found models like plants and rocks by 5 vertices would have just as much of an impact.

Also, using multiple meshes for one model increases draw calls. This can easily lead to heavy GPU usage if not handled with care.

1 Like