3D Scene feedback

Hi,

I recently started working on graphic design after about a year or two of not working anywhere near it. I really enjoyed making this scene and editing it, however I know I can improve and would like some feedback please! This is not a commission, just a fun project. Took me a few hours in total. Please, all feedback would be helpful!

Thanks!

20 Likes

Wow! I’m not a GFX creator but this looks really great, with the ambient and shadows.

4 Likes

It really catches the whole ominous feel. Love it.

3 Likes

Thanks! I really appreciate it.

1 Like

That’s what I was goin for, thank you very much!

2 Likes

It looks VERY nice, all the shadows and rendering are very well done.
Only thing I can suggest would be to center the two characters more, especially the one in the back since he seems to be really important to the piece but doesn’t get too much highlight being in the shadows, in the back and on the side.
Keep up the great work :happy2:

3 Likes

Gotcha, I’ll try working on that. Thank you for the feedback! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The render and shadows are so good, great job!

3 Likes

The lighting and shadows really compliment each other, great job! :partying_face:

3 Likes

This is literally how I feel after 5 dreading hours of working and I turn my computer of but I forgot to save it. The girl behind is me about to destroy my complete ego. The mood in the background and the shadowing (the atmosphere) really blend.

3 Likes

I’ve done the same thing, the worst feeling ever :sob:

1 Like

@x1_airo pretty ironic how RIGHT AFTER THIS POST. I DO IT. smh. Im losing my marbles

1 Like

@eeveelinknugget What do you use? I know some apps have autosave features that are lifesavers, LOL

1 Like

@x1_airo used moon animator~~ :stuck_out_tongue: (AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA)

1 Like

It was a little different then I explained I exported it then I deleted it in explorer AND IT ALSO DELETED IN THE THINGY

1 Like

This GFX looks very good! You should make it a bit brighter since it’s too dark. Nice job on this!

4 Likes