[40% revenue + 50k robux] Skateboard Simulator 2

Hey! I’m the owner of Alien Simulator and a bunch of other games with a total of over 40 million visits. I’m working on a sequel for my game Skateboard Simulator with 3.5m visits and we’ll be splitting the revenue 3 ways with the builder(you’ll get 40% while the builder and I get 30%) I’ll be designing and producing the game and handling the marketing expenses and such.

Requirements:

• Must have at minimum 3+ years of experience programming with Rbx.Lua
  • Must be willing to contribute 3-5+ hours a week if needed to fix bugs or add updates

Task:

• Renovate the old roblox skateboards in a way that works with FE
  • Applying our skateboard trick animations to keybinds and coding a basic trick unlock system where a player reaches a level and they unlock access to that trick.
  • Programming the user interfaces that players will use to purchase new skateboard styles(ex: pennyboards, longboards) as well as board upgrades
  • Character customization menu

Details:

• We promote positive, encouraging and stress free work environments
  • Work at your own pace, around your own schedule, just be able to meet reasonable deadlines
  • Expected to contribute to content updates including adding new maps and boards, etc

Payment:

40% of gross profit + 50k robux on completion

4 Likes

I am interested, contact me at discord : Rovenking#1545

If u need GFX Designer u can contact me.

Hello! I am interested, here is my Discord : aqua#4151

1 Like

Hey! Seems Nice!

I think I can do some of those…

Here’s My Portfolio: [OPEN] OozyMage's Portfolio

Here’s My Discord: Oozy#6774

if you need a modeler

my discord among us eggdog#0403

and my website https://sites.google.com/view/2y0ki/home

Hey are you interested in a translator? If so, contact me!
[OPEN] Hindi translator for hire! | MystiqueArts’s Portfolio - Collaboration / Portfolios - Roblox Developer Forum

bump

still looking for a programmer

1 Like

Hey Are! Hit me up: SpookySleek#8596
or via Twitter: @bereketsemagn

Hey, I’d like to discuss something.
Please add me via discord: rains#8331

bump2

still looking for a programmer

Please reply me on discord: bobjeffgilbert98#2250

Hello, If you are intrested in a translator contact me in the devforum or via Discord 6XJ8#6281