4000-ESHU :: New First Person Horror Game

Hey all! It’s been awhile since I’ve updated the forums on my projects; especially since I got so many hearts for a sneak-peek of Enuma that I released awhile back (I haven’t given up on it). I’m here now to ask for professional opinions and advice on a new horror game I am working on.

This game is styled to be first person oriented, have voice acting, subtitles, and all that cool jazz. However, I’m also trying to go for an aspect here that the legendary horror game creator @Zeekerss used in his games (many of which are no longer playable due to Roblox updates).

For anyone who is well versed in the horror game industry, simply enjoys playing horror games, or maybe even has an interest in SCP, your feedback is appreciated. Thank you!

[!] THE GAME IS NOT COMPLETE. I am asking for opinions on quality of what is given. There is much more to come for this game. [!]

The game is based off of the writings of PepperGhost.

If you do not wish to provide your opinion on the game but still want to leave a rating, I’ve made a poll for you below. (1 = needs improvement, 2 = pretty decent, 3 = really good)

0 voters

3 Likes

I think this was made quite well, I enjoyed playing through the first level. The animations are fluid, and the voice acting is good.
However, I did find bumping into invisible walls to be a bit annoying at the very start of the level.
I look forward to seeing what you add next!

2 Likes

I’ll expand out the map a little so you don’t experience that wall bumping issue right away. Thank you for the feedback!

I think it’s generous to leave Zeekerss’ name in the credits, as if your game will be famous, more people would get to know him. I also love the thumbnail as it gives a creepy kinda vibe to the game.

1 Like

I did draw inspiration from Zeekerss so I felt it was only proper that I put him in the thumbnail and the description. Thank you for the thumbnail comments as well. It’s just a screenshot with some text overlay :sweat_smile: