[ 40K+ Robux ] Abberation Studios is looking for a trailer animator!

Who are we?

We’re Abberation Studios, we are a team of developers, mostly originating from other platform(s), our developers are extremely fast, clean, and efficient. Whilst this being a new team, we by no means have no have experience.

What is this for?

This is all for the upcoming game “Samurai Legends” , expecting to release extremely soon.

What kind of trailer makers are we looking for?

We are mainly looking for experienced trailer makers, for example, our old trailer maker “Needly” would charge the same amount of money we’re offering in the title.

Examples of what we want;

Payment

As mentioned in the title, we are offering 40K+ Robux, which is what our old trailer maker Needly would ask for, and as you can see from the examples, he created the Pirate Animation and the Bomb Simulator animation ( not the AzireDev one ).

Of course, we understand that some may have different prices, lower or higher, depending experience point, and we are fully willing to negotiate. We also have 2 3D modelers willing to help with the animation if you run into any issues, so it is a win-win, only to speed things up and you will receive full payment.

Contacts

Please do not hesitate contacting me if interested;

Business email: kensizoroblox@gmail.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Kensizovoid
Discord ( Preferred ): Kensizo#0001

Have a blessed day, and stay safe, wash your hands! We’ll get through this.

8 Likes

Miny Mash Is a good animator! I can send you his contact info!

2 Likes

I am interested! I have been using Blender for over 3 years now and I am very experienced with animating and video editing. If you like, message me and I’ll send over some examples!

Hope to hear back from you.

Ocean.

2 Likes

Hey there could you forward Miny’s info to me as well that’d be awesome

Sure let me try to get that to you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.