4wku | Programmer & Builder

Ok I just needed some conformation! thank you for telling me the whole story.
Peace,
Fried
also, nice art!

Hey, I’m interesting in you becoming a scripter for my game! I look forward to working with you.

(Note, I’d try to add more scripting and building examples so that way more people know what your capable of. :slight_smile: )

Replied, Feel free to contact.

1 Like

Hi 4wku!! Do you remember me? I am Jeffin100. We are looking for a builder. But in a different group. So can you reply to me back in dizzy? My dizzy user is Faze MJ_Dev#0001. Thanks!
Faze MJ_Dev

Hey! I attempted to contact your manager, but their discord isn’t working. Is their tag different now?

1 Like

He’s been fired, Feel free to contact me at 4w#0808

I highly recommend 4wku! Works for exposure and is a very nice guy!

1 Like

I’ve worked with both 4wku and Dalex. We all actually used to be close. I had to go focus on other things, so we lost contact. Let me tell you, this dude can script anything you throw at him. I still use the data store he gave me months ago. If you need a scripter, hire him.

Updated 11/23/2020

• Added Examples & Price Changes

your discord doesn’t seem to work add me on discord ByCable#0001

Looking to hire a scripter, for some reason, I can’t add your discord so can you add me, Xakic#8496

I commissioned 4wku for a cafe build, and I was extremely satisfied with his work. I won’t be attaching photos since the rest of the cafe is still in development, however 4wku paid a lot of attention to detail and I throughly was impressed with his work. The modeler he works with produces great quality models and I would definitely recommend 4wku if you are looking for a build! Though 4wku did take a while to complete the build, they also offered a well-scripted Anti-Exploit system and kept communicating very well. 10/10

2 Likes

4w works hard and works fast. I highly recommend him as he is very skilled. I was amazed at his skill and his work was beautiful.

1 Like

4wku is a talented developer. He works efficiently and quickly. It was an honor working with him!

Reached out on discord for a job offer ROWG_Leader

Added you on discord, I’m the guy with the Russian name