5 Things You Should Do BEFORE starting clothing design

I tried to put in a custom roblox template but it didn’t work.

1 Like

I don’t think the problem is about it being custom, maybe the size of the template is wrong, because roblox doesn’t even scan the outside of the body, so it doesn’t even matter how your template looks like. Make sure the template size is 585 x 559 pixels (width x height).

1 Like

The biggest issue is roblox security when posting a shirt. They tend to delete shirts getting you warned or even banned, even when the shirt is not past the guidelines. ( And you can see other users posting the same design but your wont let you pass. )

1 Like

I post shorts on roblox… Got content deleted. I got warned. Then I go into Murder Mystery 2 then see someone with a bikini and someone with some other innapropriate stuff smh…

2 Likes

what do you think about importing the clothing to blender first before uploading it on roblox, for a preview (uv unwrap onto a npc dummy) and then making changes where ever needed

1 Like

Yeah, I understand that, its actually happened to me and my friend a few times. It really isn’t fair, and this issue really needs to be sorted out by roblox. I’m sorry to hear that is happening to you. Try saving those designs still, because you never know what will happen.

1 Like

If your asking me, I personally don’t know because I’m not too familiar with blender, but I’ll make sure to try it out.

1 Like

Yeah, the bots are messed up. My friend once tried to upload jeans and it didn’t work, and there was nothing inappropriate about it, not even any holes. The same thing happened with an ordinary shirt. That is roblox’s problem, its been happening a lot lately.

2 Likes

Thanks for this tutorial! It helped me, i made my custom template, i wanted to test it out but i don’t have enogh robux, but i have 11 rbx pending so when it’s done i’ll check if it works!
I use paint 3D to make clothes, but it has never worked properly, it always gives me a error, i’ll try with paint.net and see