[50-100K Over Time] Need A Talented Scripter! [ CLOSED ]

About me

Hi there, I’m BloxVurse. I have been on roblox since 2011 and have worked as a builder for quite a few years. However I require a scripter to create a game with me that is going to be quite large therefore I am looking for a quite experienced scripter.

The assets I am looking for to have in my game are:

Here are some images of really early stages to show my enthusiasm and drive towards this project.

[THIS IS AN EXAMPLE AND WILL 100% BE CHANGED IN THE ACTUAL GAME]

Payment:

I am willing to pay with percentages up to around 35/40% depending on how much you have inputted towards the game. I am also willing to pay robux over time for your time. This can be discussed through DMs.

Contact me on discord: nektxrios#7373

2 Likes

Please change this to #public-collaboration:public-recruitment. Public portfolio is for where you put your portfolio is but you’re looking for scripter so you should change your topic to public recruitment.

1 Like

What makes the RPG unique? It just seems like a normal one to me.

1 Like

Many rpgs focus more on leveling and stats however this game will have much more to offer as I plan making crafting and harvesting just as useful and profitable. I also intend on creating guild buildings that you would be able to purchase and build inside etc. There are many more features I plan on introducing however I intend on keeping it private between me and the scripter.

Okay, thanks for answering.

Where’s the other 60/65% going?

Towards group payouts, and sponsors mainly.

Is this still open?
I have big interests in RPG development and I would be thrilled to work for you.

Sorry, someone has already applied.

Alright then. You should put [CLOSED] in the title so other people don’t need to ask if its open.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.