[USD+%] Looking for a Scripter to join a City Game Project

About The Game

Hi there! I am the project lead for a game called Atmos Square. The game is based in a futuristic dystopian city where conflict between a militarized police and organized crime is causing chaos. As a player you can play on the police team or a civilian team, and each team has a unique gameplay experience.

The game is currently in Alpha as we continue to work to add content. However, the map itself is largely complete and supremely optimized. You are able to check it out our progress here: Atmos Square v2.0 - Roblox

If you are unable to get in game because of the paid-access barrier, let me know and I will fund you to purchase it.

About The Job

We are looking for a new scripter who can join our team to continue what we currently have. Large core frameworks of the game are completed, but we require the following features to be completed:

• Character Customization System
  • Heist System
  • Small Job Rework/Additions
  • Small GUI Integration (using Roact)

For all the features above, the assets (builds, GUIs, and animations) have been completed and are ready to be worked on. I’m more than happy to discuss any details you would need via DMs or on discord.

We are looking for someone with the following skills:

• Highly experienced with LUA, Roblox Studio, and Roblox API
  • Able to work with Roact
  • Consistency (Able to consistently provide updates on progress)
  • Great communication and teamwork skills
  • Creativity

There is no rush to get these features out, but it would be ideal to have it done within the next 2 months. I’m happy to offer an additional 100 USD as a bonus should the assignment be completed by or before January 20th.

Payment

We are offering a base payment of 500 USD + 30% for the work described above. Payment is done via PayPal. I am also open to further negotiating payment if it is needed.

As stated above, an additional payment bonus of 100 USD is available should the assignment be completed by or before November 14th.

Once this work is done, we can discuss you remaining on the project. If you decide to stay on the project, your percentage cut would be increased as you continue to stay with us.

Contact Us

Make sure to send us any resume/portfolio of your experience. Any examples of your code and previous games you’ve worked on will also be appreciated.

You can contact me here on the Developer Forums or on discord at kroxon#6515
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to reading the applications! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Looks like a promising opportunity - hope you find someone!

1 Like

I messaged you on Discord, Quionew#3567

Hello, I’m interested, I sent you the request and you blocked me, I sent it back to you. My name is ronald_YT#4379

As I said in the main post, I’m happy to fund anyone who cannot afford to buy access.

Perhaps I should make it a bit more clear.

1 Like

Hello!
I’m very interested.

My portfolio can be found here

Sent a friend request! Jayy_N#0001

Greetings,
I’m very interested in this position, here Is my portfolio

Kind regards,
Cakeyy#2977

We have to pay to see the progress?

I’m part of the project, it’s a great game! Good luck to all who apply

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.