[500K+ GROUP MEMBERS] Solera Hotels Development Opportunity

0798bf5a25d91a8f781118623df18f64

:exclamation: ABOUT THE GROUP

Solera Hotels & Resorts is a tropical resort founded by zionevans on January 23rd, 2017. We are currently one of the biggest hotel groups on the platform, and exceed in professionalism and satisfaction! We offer a variety of rooms for you to stay in and enjoy, and the experience with our wonderful staff will be sure to light up your day.

:hammer: DEVELOPERS NEEDED

We are currently looking for the following Developers below. If a spot is taken, the developer’s name will be mentioned in that area.

Builder: Low poly, professional, and experienced builder needed.

Sound Effects Artist: Must be able to complete click sounds, notification sounds, reward sounds, etc. Must have at least 1 year of experience.

3d Modeler: Must be able to create tools such as cups, food models, and plushies. Must have at least 1+ years of experience.

Graphics Artist: Must be able to create scenes/renders for the thumbnails and icons.

• [POSITION AVAILABLE] :green_circle:

:money_with_wings: PAYMENT

Our payment will be through group funds. We have a 500,000 Robux budget, so I will message you a payment or we can negotiate on a payment that fits you the best.

:speech_balloon: CONTACT INFORMATION

I am only taking contact from Discord. My Discord username can be found below.

• :arrow_right: felony#0005
4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.