502: API Services rejected request with error. HTTP 503 (Adaptive Concurrency Limits Enforced)

Hello, my game keeps saying this:

502: API Services rejected request with error. HTTP 503 (Adaptive Concurrency Limits Enforced)

I’m not doing anything but trying to load into my game from studios. I have a lot of datastores (and a lot of players) but they are used only at specific times. Any ideas on what’s happening?

any error thats 500 or above usually refers to a server error

in this case, it is a error at robkox’s end and other users are said to be experiencing this as well.

so bassically all my players are thinking right now I’m a bad developer since my game is completely broken while roblox can’t buy better servers even though developers only make 14% income?
30% of 100 is 30,
100 - 30 = 70 ( “controlling robux inflation”)
80% of 70 is 14 (rates of robux to usd)
= 14% - government tax - devex tax

Roblox takes 36% (profit) whilst devs get 14% minus goverment tax (depends on where you live) and the rest (50%) goes to managing servers and paying employees.

Are by any chance random messages in the chat disappearing? That might be the cause.

I’ve been using roblox studios so I’m unsure.

just tell your player base that roblox is having an issue and criticize them for calling you a bad developer

maybe if roblox would invest back into the developers they exploit instead of losing our money in constant lawsuits we wouldnt have this problem.