502 when loading discobot's profile

Reproduce:

Go to @discobot’s profile
9/10 times you should get a 502 error

This is only an issue with @discobot, I only have issues loading it’s account page.

And again, it happens about 90% of the time, if you really need it’s page then just click Try Agin a few times

3 Likes

can’t reproduce, seems like a issue on your end

Try refreshing it, it seems to be on and off. I can load anybody else’s profile perfectly fine, but @discobot seems to error every few times

i refreshed it multiple times and even opened that profile on multiple tabs, every single one of them loads the profile perfectly

1 Like

Try again now? I tink it might be a connection thing, I just got the error again

on the activity page

can confirm

Browser: Microsoft Edge

2 Likes

nope, still works fine
although roblox seems to be having issues, experiences aren’t loading for me on the home page

1 Like

Yeah, I was having issues with Studio today as well

2 Likes

Can’t reproduce on Microsoft Edge.

1 Like

Weird, I just got it again, and Gamers could repo it on Edge on his phone.

This isn’t my internet because I can load every other page fine

Idk what to tell you, just tried to reproduce using Safari on my iPad and couldn’t there either.

1 Like

It was a problem when Roblox blipped earlier. Should be fixed soon. On my house network it loaded fine, my first VPN got a 502 and my second VPN worked just fine as well so it’s just kinda hit or miss. Tor also worked just fine. (Don’t ask why I have 2 vpns it’s not relevant)

1 Like

I was on team create today and studio had a few errors while loading. I also had trouble committing changes on some scripts.