5k CCU game only generates 120k robux per day

So I need help on how can I improve my monetization on my game

Game Link:

I added new stuffs to buy (not yet updated on some servers but it’s on priv servers and it only cost 15 rs)

May average revenue per daily user is bellow the benchmark I wonder how can I improve it?

4 Likes

When I first joined the game, I was chosen to be the eye
Well, it didnt work out so well, and I assume the only way to do it easily was with friends

Its not a game I would spend money on because its an obby, the only thing really I would spend on an obby is a skip stage

One more thing, the support gamepass is SUPER expensive, aint no one paying fo dat

2 Likes

120k is ideal for 5K CCU. If I were you, I would make the shop areas more visible and game pass prompts more frequent somehow, like if a user is taking long on a level or a user dies, they are prompted to skip/revive. I did not play the game.

2 Likes

more creative ways to monetize, like paying for a sneak peak, or a echolocation perk kind of how some blind people can see, maybe you can pay for some mario kart thing to pick you up if you fall?

things that will make the game more interesting or difficult such as harder levels is what you want, likely not something paid which will make the game fun, it should be doable on its own, a game called specter sells game difficulties, you could do the same with levels

1 Like

A Lakitu-esque dev product isn’t a bad idea imo.

Either make the gamepasses more expensive or make more of them as the max amount someone can spend is just about 600 robux. For comparison, my semi-p2w simulator (I say semi as I sell alot but it just loses value as you can get it f2p) makes around 500+ per paying user and often gets to 4 robux per dau.

I do not know if you would like to share it but how did you get 5k ccu?

1 Like