5m robux disappeared!

what happened here? i just checked my balance and all my robux disappeared due to “purchases”

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE PLEASE HELP!!! :sob:

PLEASE TELL ME THIS ISNT REAL!!!
what to do?!?!?

At the top, click summary and then click transactions and it’ll show where it’s gone to.

YES i did and then theres “purchases”

Starting off, this is #help-and-feedback:scripting-support … Trying moving it over to #help-and-feedback:platform-usage-support / File a roblox help ticket for the most accurate help!

May I see a screenshot? I don’t have access to my laptop right now so I can’t check on my own what to do.

donee thnks for advise… i did it

it keeps on changing its so weird i dont know whats happening

a screenshot of what exactly? i am willing to give you what you need

If you look at the top, click the summary button then click transactions and then show that page.

Something like this:

Itemized list of items bought

Yes, that is the page.

This page shows what you buy in Roblox or where your money goes.

IT AINT LOADING!!! IM WAITING FOR 5 MINUTES NOW!!! help!

WHAT!!! WHAT USER AD? where?? for what??? huhhhh???

Ok, it’s possible that you have been hacked. I suggest you review the devices that your Roblox account is logged into and change your password and pin and contact Roblox and they can provide you with a refund.

Not sure if it’s possible but you could see if there is a way to view the ads you have made.

WTHHHHHHHHH!!! rotracker??? is there any chance for refund??? pls tell me this aint real ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Hi bro, I didn’t do it, but I want to help you. You didn’t hire me, but it’s okay.

I suspect the user is trolling on the forums. made a bunch of posts on the forums and has not provided constructive feedback or responses to people trying to help him. He may have just edited the value with google chromes built in html editor.

Click the blue text that says NotEvade and see who that is. Include this into a email you send to Roblox.

this is my game actially but i did not create any ad for it.

I have seen this guy a few times with a few trollingish posts but if you go to his Roblox profile he somehow has a high played game with over 5million players and looking at his inventory he has a lot of expensive things… somehow.