5m robux disappeared!

i was gonna payout and stop using roblox. i was working on this stuff for 10 years on different accounts and now everything is away

Probably not allowed to swear on the Devforum. Roblox will refund you if you contact them! I was hacked before and I managed to get everything back and safe.

1 Like

a similar ting like this happened to me too DD: I lose 18 million roeux : (

how to get a refound??? what do i have to do please tell me

ad yes i have rotracker what do i have to do? delete it?

1 Like

Fill out this form on the Roblox support page.

Yes, and probably change all your passwords. I do remember seeing something that says this hacks your account.

Ffriends Tell Her Let Me Remove My Block And Ill Tell The End

how do i have to fill this out? yes i saw that ad like 100 times today. this is not a troll post please help… how to fill out this thing? whoever helps me get my 5M back will get a 500k donation from me but please help me :skull: :cold_sweat: :sob:

please provide examples about how to write it or even write it for me but please help!

No, you have to fill this out!

what to select???

Try contacting support, if you get a automated message, contact them again. Should take a couple of tries and they can help restore the robux back to you. Should take a while tho.

Press the account hacked or can’t login button.

It took me a couple of days when I was hacked. Not too long though.

Hello.
i Downloaded a malicious chrome browser extension called rotracker. ads for this application was found all over roblox in the last few days. after downloading all my robux were spent on an ad for this extension. also because there is no reason why i would advertise it… i was going to payout my first Devex and now everything is away. i hope for a refound and i will never download anything as extension again.

sincerely

is this ok???

please try improve it with me

Yeah, just send this it’ll be fine.

Make sure to delete the extension.

To add to this, make sure you change your password, pin and logout of all devices.

1 Like