5m robux disappeared!

Try contacting support, if you get a automated message, contact them again. Should take a couple of tries and they can help restore the robux back to you. Should take a while tho.

Press the account hacked or can’t login button.

It took me a couple of days when I was hacked. Not too long though.

Hello.
i Downloaded a malicious chrome browser extension called rotracker. ads for this application was found all over roblox in the last few days. after downloading all my robux were spent on an ad for this extension. also because there is no reason why i would advertise it… i was going to payout my first Devex and now everything is away. i hope for a refound and i will never download anything as extension again.

sincerely

is this ok???

please try improve it with me

Yeah, just send this it’ll be fine.

Make sure to delete the extension.

To add to this, make sure you change your password, pin and logout of all devices.

1 Like

Something’s not adding up here, after scrolling through all the messages, I cannot see the part where it is 5M robux being spent, I only see 100,000 at most.

That is true, but maybe those purchases are hidden or something. However, if you go to their inventory there is a lot of expensive things in there which makes me think they probably did have enough robux.

True, they could’ve spent most of it on that, and then some of it on the ads to troll. But yet it oculd be a legit case.

Hmm, I’m not sure. Roblox will find out though I’m sure.

can you goys stop saying that im a troll right now for a single time?
yes, i wasnt following the accurate way of operating in the devforum but now i am in actual need of help and dont know what to do…
ive learnt my lesson and i am sorry for any incionvenience. :disappointed_relieved:

YOu should blur out the email because people coudl spam you.

This post here explains how the plugin works in case anyone’s wondering.

I DONT CARE ABOUT SPAM ALL I WANT IS MY 500.000$ bare cash!!!

bro pls unblock me please unblock me

it’s hard to say what’s going to happen next but the best you could do is wait for roblox to respond to this. remove all your extensions and reinstall your browser and make sure you have an authenticator afterwards so it doesn’t happen again if roblox does give you your money back

i personally think roblox gets away with letting things like this go with smaller amount of cash but if it’s $17000 in your case they’ll probably do something about it so they’re not shamed for it