6 Month BC Payment via Paypal to David Baszucki

I was looking at my Paypal transactions, and I noticed that my transaction for 6 Months of BC on my overview page was to David Baszucki. Now, this wasn’t even noticed by myself at first since I associate his name with Roblox so much, but for a Parent who doesn’t know much about Roblox, this could be a very disturbing transaction at first.

2 Likes

I get what you’re saying and all, but seeing as David is the CEO, a simply search will show that, most parents will be fine.

Plus, as far as I know, you need to associate a name with all payments. So using the CEO’s name seems appropriate.

3 Likes

That was my thought at first, but then I double checked on when I did monthly payments through Paypal, and I saw this:

1 Like

[quote] I get what you’re saying and all, but seeing as David is the CEO, a simply search will show that, most parents will be fine.

Plus, as far as I know, you need to associate a name with all payments. So using the CEO’s name seems appropriate. [/quote]

A CEO’s name is the name of a person. You aren’t paying the person, you’re paying the company. The company’s name should appear on bills and receipts.

2 Likes

Can you guys check to see if it is happening again please? Should be fixed now. Looks like PayPal had a bug!

1 Like

I can let you know in 5 months, so hopefully someone else gets 6 months of BC sooner.

@JonathanGreer did it happen again? :joy:

12 Likes

I’ve had that bug.

Well, my annual payment says “ROBLOX Corporation” now, so I guess it’s good now :stuck_out_tongue: