[600-750 USD] Looking for Scripters

O4 Games

O4 Games is an upcoming studio with multiple successes. Over 4,500 members with over three games in development. The studio is accelerating to capacity. We need your help!
O4 Games - Roblox
What’s Needed

• Competent Scripter
  • Roblox Lua API Proficiency
  • Good at collaborating with others
  • Familiarity with OOP concepts
  • Familiarity with modular frameworks

About the Job
You will be creating a tycoon framework. The tycoon framework will be somewhat complex yet fairly straight-forward. More information will be regarded after you’re accepted into the studio.

Payment
Robux: 150k-175k
USD: 600-700 USD
Equity: 10-15

Contact
Scout#2552, you must immediately message him a portfolio as well any other information which would consult on my decision.

Can you elaborate on ‘tycoon framework’? Is this the only thing you’re requiring, or is this just the major part of a successful applicant’s responsibilities? Any more information you can provide would be great, not asking for all the details - just something a little more descriptive than that.

Similarly, with the 10 - 15% equity, where’s the other % going? Who else is on your team and what do they contribute?

2 Likes

It’s a major part, they’ll be tasked with creating and implementing the said framework. For the equity, it’s quite small due to a plethora of reasons. The rest of the percentage is going to myself and the owner, the builder.

I’m interested and sent you a DM!

Im interested and sent you a DM! Tylorest#5230

Hello I am RobloxyDevFem. [For-Hire] RobloxyDevFem Portfolio

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.