[For-Hire] RobloxyDevFem Portfolio

Hi there! I am offering my services as a scripter I specialize in asset creation and level design. I have been building for 3 years on Roblox and have previously worked on scripts by myself.

Showcase!

Availability

I am available for six to eight hours of work on the weekends. You can contact me any time, but I am unable to work during the week due to school.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept either hourly pay or per asset. My preferred payment method is 1000-5000.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: RobloxyDevFem#3916

Thanks for reading!

1 Like

Hello guys,

I do not recommend work with him. I hired this guy and he is so bad.

Luckily, he didn’t gave a virus to my game, but he could copy my game, so please don’t hire him.

This is so sad. Why scammers is on dev forum.

This is a screen of us interview:

Dev forum.

now Discord:

Yeah it is sad? Yes because I trusted him.

After seeing the portfolio, I thought you were trustworthy and you lied to me.

2 Likes

No it was my brother I am not a scammer I My brother did that and I was told not to work with you guys I got Another Job.

Wait wait, what? your brother? Uhg. Im confused right now…

Just because he left the group does not nessicarily mean that he is a scammer people have problems and sometimes those problems don’t allow us to do certain things.

Yes He uses my Account sometimes. And Also I am no scammer I got Another Job I was about to tell you

Thank You for understanding. I just left the group in search for another job

1 Like

Okay, okay, sorry. It happened so suddenly and so fast that I was thinking, sorry

Ok Good luck I am developing a prison game soon

Uuu cool.

This text will be blurred

You are still responsible for whatever your “brother” does on your account. That’s like deleting a game file and blaming it on your pet rock. Your account is your responsibility, any actions done on it are your fault, and yours alone. If you were told not to work with him, and you didnt want to, the correct thing would have been to refund whatever he paid you for the incomplete task, delete all autosaves from the game, and tell him you’re quitting.

4 Likes

Look I said It was a mistake. A Tree can redo what it’s root had started don’t criticize my actions.

as Embedded stated you are still responsible for everything you or your “brother” does on YOUR account YOU let YOUR brother play on YOUR account knowing YOU have important stuff on there , I don’t understand why your “brother” would block MrG he should be playing roblox not being on discord, this all seems a bit fishy.
delete all saves you have from his game and or if you got payed refund all of it.

I’ve had previous work with him, he said he was 13 years old, but somehow he’s been building since he was 3? Can someone explain this to me.

Look man you are the reason I am not getting hired. Just stop taunting me.

It isn’t taunting, it’s telling the truth. Stop avoiding telling the truth, and actually tell the truth for once please. “You are the reason i’m not getting hired”, actually no, it’s your fault you’re not getting hired because you keep lying to people. You said to me you can script a piggy game, I asked you to start, and you said you couldn’t do it.

I said I would try please Stop making me look bad. I wish there would be peace. I’m Sorry Anyways. Its over. Just stop making me look bad

I’m not making you look bad, you’re putting a bad influence on yourself for telling lies.

Just stop Already. Ok. I don’t like what you are doing.

You mean you don’t like what “you” are doing, you’re the one scamming. Also, that work that you stole from us, isn’t really needed anymore, and those scripts on your portfolio is most likely stolen. I hope you were happy when you deleted our work.