6,4 million subscribers youtuber looking to collaborate!

Hey!

I am a youtuber with 6,4 million subscribers looking to collaborate with you to promote your game!

Do you have a game that you are struggeling to get players to play? Is your game getting lost between the thousands of other games on roblox?
I think we could work together to reach your games potential!

What I will do:
Create content on your game. We will discuss this privately and come to an agreement.

What you give me:
A percentage of the game. We will discuss this privately and come to an agreement.

Do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or want to discuss further.

I am excited to grow your game together and see how far we can take it!

Youtube: www.youtube.com/c/iamsanna
Twitter: www.twitter.com/iamsannay

5 Likes

A percentage of the game… just for promoting it? That’s insane, I can’t think of a case where I would even consider this. My feedback to you would instead make it some sort of static number, or at least any other alternative.

4 Likes

Personally, I believe this could be a win-win if done right. Obviously, it depends on the people, branding, communities, etc.

It wouldn’t make sense to give a significant percentage in perpetuity for a single video, but this would make sense if the percentage was contingent upon a certain amount of views per month. That way, if the YouTuber gets bored and wants to leave, they don’t screw over the developer.

It’s great to see a large YouTuber wanting to collaborate on the devforums. I wish more YouTubers would do the same.

3 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, I love to see YouTubers reaching out, but a percentage is a heavy cost. A static rate would be preferable by far.

This is amazing! Will definitely work this out :eyes:

Not sure why moderators haven’t removed this yet. It belongs to the Talent Hub…

1 Like