#69 UGC concept

I just want some feedback in this the feather pirate hat I made as a UGC Concept

support me on twitter to get more concepts

15 Likes

https://twitter.com/HelloNilabh/status/1308705036604645376 (UPDATED)

1 Like

For the feathers I think you should make it sorta look like the feather on this hat
https://www.roblox.com/catalog/1241212527/Dapper-Wizard
Also for the pirate hat and Halloween coming up I see that most of the green items in the catalog are ghostly, so maybe you can make it like a ghost like accessory, by making the hat a little bit transparent.

4 Likes

the lighting ruins the hat ngl, and it makes it look worse that how I suppose itā€™s supposed to look. also I would do the feather thing like @RoundfIy333 suggested.

Signed,
X

3 Likes

I will make changes soon ā€¦

1 Like

Kinda looks like the Pirate Captainā€™s Hat. I understand that it has feathers and is a different color, but I feel like a more original idea would be a better thing to bring to the UGC program. There are many examples of UGC hats that are copies or exact copies of existing roblox items or limiteds. Other than that good job on the modeling. The lighting isnā€™t great, but you can work on that in the future.

2 Likes

I think that looks outstanding. I can see so many new outfits that people would buy that hat for. Keep up the amazing work.

1 Like

It looks like a cool pirate hat. But looking at the colours of the hat, I think that you did some colour contrast there

1 Like

somebody challenged me ā€¦

1 Like

Challenge? Whatā€™s that challenge?

1 Like

I love the design of the hat! One thing I would change tho is the color of the pirate hat. The neon glow in the dark rlly donā€™t match, and maybe change up the feathers? Hope it helps <3

2 Likes

Great job, I really love the concept

3 Likes

I highly disagree, I see no similarity between the two besides them both being a pirate hat.
The image quality is a bit saturated, but I could totally see so many crazy drag outfits made with this.

3 Likes

I disagree, but I could definitely see this item on the roblox catolog.

2 Likes

one creator give me a challenge thatā€™s why I made it lol

1 Like