6K ROBUX | [CLOSED] UI Maker and Scripter

:smiley: About us!

Hi there! Kitten hotel is a 10k member hotel with a lot of funny and professional staff. Our motto is “We invite you to try it!” because you can’t have an opinion for something without testing it. :thinking:

:upside_down_face: About The Job

We are looking for a professional and funny UI maker [who is able to script the UIs] to join our team! :open_mouth:We expect high quality UIs that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

:money_with_wings: Payment
We are paying max 6k. There are not a lot of to do and for my opinion it’s not hard to be done soon by a professional!

:speech_balloon: Contact Us

You can contact us on the Developer Forum or via Discord, herozeroristas#5036.
I prefer Discord.

:adult:Requirements
-Must be 13+.
-At least 1 year experience.
-Must be able to script the UIs.
-9/10 Grammar rating is needed.
-Sense of Humor is needed because the most important thing is to have fun! :laughing:

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

G’day! I’m interested in being the ui designer i’ve added you on discord. My name is Pineapple_Pie#7271

2 Likes

I am a UI designer and I am interested, I’ll message you here on DevForum.

2 Likes

Message me at Discord if you can please.

1 Like

I had to disable my discord account due a particular person harassing me, I have messaged you on DevForum messages if that’s alright. :+1:

2 Likes

Hey there, I’m interested. But not sure if I’m professional. I’m new to UI designing, but I know most of the things - That’s why I don’t have much projects in my Portofolio. I can script, with gui tweening too. You can find my portofolio here

I’ve worked for a group called Calvin Dior. which has 4k+ members. They liked my ui and still hiring me whenever they need one.

My discord: DevTech#2321

1 Like

Hi!
I am very interested and added you on Discord (PalmCrafter#8841)!

1 Like

Interested in making the ui
Here is my port

and my discord 32k#9388

1 Like

Excellent work, DM me at discord please.

1 Like

Greetings Hero, I’m a professional UI Designer.
Please, DM me!
abd#4952

2 Likes

Lovely to here, DM me at discord please.

I have already found 5 people. There were 20+ who dmed me but 5 people only passed the test and they have to do a small work that has to be done within 2d so I can hire the best. This post will close in 48 hours, you have 24 hours to DM me.

1 Like

Please congratsulate @PalmCrafter for passing the test and getting hired! He really deserved it… A moderator can now lock this topic. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 0 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.