6to15: R6 to R15 Animation Converter Plugin

how do you use it?
im having issues

What kind of issues are you having?

Figured it out nevermind, but please do make a tutorial video on how to use it for those who dont know

THank you so much, I greatly appreciate it

game:GetObjects(“rbxassetid://idhere”)[1].Parent = workspace

Yo I clicked on the plugin link and it’s not there?

1 Like

Its down again, Really need it right now lol

yo bro link is down :frowning: why did you do this to me??

Sorry, I got banned for a few days so the plugin was taken offsale. It should be back up now.

Is there any feasible way to to translate an R15 animation to a R6-looking one in a live game?

My game’s aestethic and community loves the blocky-r6 animations, but R15 keeps getting more and more updates and I’d like to allow players to use their ROBLOX Animations from the store. Those are R15. Would there by any way for me to glue limbs so that they move like R6? I don’t care about some animation data loss because of less limbs in this case.

Still down can u fix it 30 bruh

plugin should be back onsale, it looks like when i temporarily disabled my account roblox took all my assets offsale. sorry for the inconvenience. here’s the source if it ever gets taken down again
14664322242.rbxm (59.9 KB)

1 Like

is there a tutorial how to do it? i’m new and its kinda confusing

can you make a tutorial how to use it?

How to use 6to15 tutorial:
(Let’s say I have an R6 animation I want to turn into an R15 animation.)

1. Open the plugin.
  2. For “Source Rig”, select what type of rig you have.
    (In my case, I select “R6”.)
  3. For “Target Rig”, select what type of rig you want your animation to match to.
    (In my case, I select “R15”.)
  4. Select what options you want enabled or disabled.
    (I left the default of “Overwrite Unused Joints” checked while I left “Create Multi Animation” unchecked.)
  5. In your Explorer window, SELECT the KeyFrameSequence(s) you want converted.
    (In my case, I had a few, so I went to my Character > AnimSaves > LeftClick, Shift+LeftClick the list. If you migrated any animations, you can find them under ServerStorage > RBX_ANIMSAVES.)
  6. Click “Convert”.

And you should have a bunch of new KeyFrameSequences in the same place as the KeyFrameSequences you selected were located.

It took a good 10 minutes of looking through the code before I discovered “Selection:Get()” and realized you have to select whatever you want to convert selected in Studio.