[750+ R$] Hiring R6 Animator(s)

ABS_logo

Team Syndacore R6 Animator Hiring

Hey there! I’m a part of a very small dev team working on an upcoming open-world, RPG, simulator mixture going by the name “Anime Battle Simulator” (ABS). Our focus on this project is to make something that is not only a simulator but also a mixture of RPG, visually appealing, and most of all, we want the game to be extremely interactive with the community. Players will be able to choose a “Spirit” of a popular Anime character, which will give players that anime character’s costume, abilities, and looks.

As stated above, our team is extremely small, with only a dev-team of two, and one main contributor.

Dev Team

@Ryukiyo - Head Developer / Scripter / UI Design
@VirtualWorkclock - Co-Founder / Builder / 3D Modeler / VFX Modeler

Contributors

@Kelenna100 - 3D Modeler / Weapon Designer
@Laxafam - VFX Modeler

Currently you can’t very well “test” the game as we are pretty deep into developing the game atm, but if you want further information about the game, or screenshots of the game, visit our Developer Discord @ .gg/syndacore. You can also check out YT videos of the previous version of our game!

About The Job

We’re currently looking for an R6 Animator who would consider themself as a “professional animator.” Don’t let this word drive you away as we want to look at many different varieties when it comes to the R6 animating style. We’ll be focusing a lot around combat animation, which will include; Weapon Animation, Punching Animations, “Combo” Animations, Ability Animations, etc.

A Few Pictures of ABS (CURRENTLY)

We will show more examples of the game, including possible gameplay features of the game if you’d like.

Payment

We’ll be making a minimum payment of 750R$ per animation. This can be negotiable as well.
[Must be 15 years or older to apply]

Contact Us

You can contact us at either one of these;
Twitter - @iRyukiyo
Twitter - @Workclock_
Discord - Ryukiyo#0001
Discord - Workclock#8683

If you are not able to get into contact with us, due to us being busy, you can also join the Team Syndacore dev discord at .gg/syndacore.

1 Like

I can do some weapon animations!

Your Twitter DMs are currently blocked, mind opening them?
As well as, is Team Syndacore hiring any Programmers? If so, I’d love to chat more via private messaging on Twitter or on the DevForums --@bereketsemagn

Thanks in advance,
Freshly

We’re not currently looking for programmers, but definitely shoot me a DM on twitter. They should be open now :+1:

Yep, they’re open. Dropped a DM, looking forward to it!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.