[$75K-$100K USD/yr] Mad City is Looking for a New Programmer!

Hello! I am very interested, contact me via Gmail gabrianturner@gmail.com and add me on Roblox

3 Likes

Is this a remote position or on location?

11 Likes

I am pretty sure that it is remote :thinking:

4 Likes

It says it right here…

3 Likes

Thanks. That text was really hard to identify. Squished between two images.

8 Likes

no more jobs available? Also I want to talk to you in the dm of the developer forum

2 Likes

That would be my dream to work for Mad City. I have years of scripting experience as well and I would love to work for this amazing game. I would do a great job there.

I am gonna apply for it.

6 Likes

A programming role for a front page game, going for 75-100k a year. This is a responsibility that just can’t be chanced with a 13yo who obviously has school on top of that.

5 Likes

I know a few of the developers of Mad City and can easily say they’re super great guys, can’t recommend them enough.

If the crazy nice pay wasn’t enough of an incentive to apply, here’s my word that you should! Excited to see where this will take the game next :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sincerely, this is one of the best opportunities for great programmers to show their skill. Its very nice.to see a game like Mad City growing the Development Team, best of luck to who applies!

3 Likes

Awesome! Hope mad city get’s a good scripter/programmer!

2 Likes

A roblox game with the same salary of a astrophysicist, thinking about that just WOWS me.

5 Likes

I am interested.
You could look up to my portofolio here:

2 Likes

I would apply but I’m sadly only 17 :frowning:

1 Like

Sent an email. Love what you guys do.

Thank you for the opportunity.

1 Like

Cool. This is a really big opportunity, but not for me. Good luck finding someone professional in this type of job!

2 Likes

I would totally love to work with mad city, but I’m completely far off of the level required for this. I’m sure a lot of you agree.

Was there a deadline for the application? I sent mine in yesterday, hopefully it wasn’t too late!

It states that it’s remote, so I would assume it’s not on location although theirs constant meetings I believe that may be video calls.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.