I’ve been working hard on the development of Giant Survival 2 and i’ve come to the point where I need maps for testing and offical release!
- All accepted maps will appear in the game to millions of people including huge youtubers (So don’t take this lightly).
- You will have 2 weeks (max) to have the map finished and checked, so try turning it in beforehand so you’ll have more time in case of any bugs.
- If (and only) the map passes our guidelines, you will recieve a 75k (+tax) robux payment through t-shirts so you must have BC.
- Parts can be size (previously 4x4x4 voxel building, don’t do this)
- Keep structure simple with low detail if possible (for the sake of xbox)
- Parts must not contain welds or anything plugins might create
- Part’s topSurface and bottomSurface must be the default (studs and inlet)
- Build based on the grid for studs so the parts will stick together without using welds
- No anchored parts
- All parts must be CanCollide set to true
- Lights, particles, decals, and textures are accepted
- No default fire/sparkles/smoke particles (Make your own!)
PM me on the forums including an example of your previous work, and tell me what you plan to build (so I don’t have several people building the same thing). Include any questions you have as well so we can get that sorted out
Edit: I changed the guidelines quite a bit, so re-read over them.