[8-15k EACH!] Car builder needed! [Meshes or parts]

Hey everyone! I am looking for someone to build some vehicles for me! I will be needing about 2-4 for now.

1. Dodge Charger (ELS)
  2. Crown Vic (ELS)
  3. Chevy Tahoe (ELS)
  4. Ford Mustang (optional)
    (ELS) = 2nd vehicle with emergency lights

Pay will be around 8-15k ROBUX each. I can negotiate based on quality of work.

EDIT: These cars can be made using meshes, parts, or unions! Whatever is easiest!
I apologize if I have left any vital information out. I will be sure to fix it if necessary!
If I am too cheap, let me know! I am very easy to work with. If you enjoy the job, I will be able to commission for many more!

Contact me on Discord VIA AJG8#9659 or PM me here. Better photos there.

Past work is required!

Examples of cars we are looking for… (Inspired by State of Firestone’s Dev MrFergie!)

CC @Ashtheking300

AUTOMATIC PASS

Should really clarify which year for each car model.

Just saying but…

Meshes > unions and parts

I understand, and am still considering it! So in a day or so there is a good chance I’ll make a decision on it. Thanks for the input! :slight_smile:

The only reasons I prefer parts and unions is that it is a role playing game, such as the group cars I used as examples!

I’m not really sure why parts and unions would be an advantage or preferable in a RP game though!

3 Likes

I agree. Uploaded meshes are the reason that Roblox cars are looking so much better now than they did a few years ago. A game that doesn’t make use of them is going to have a difficult time comparing to those that do in terms of quality and potentially even performance.

1 Like

Thank you guys for the input. I will talk to my scripter and see what he says and update this thread as need be.

Original post updated.

My misunderstanding. They can now be made using meshes!

i would’ve been up to doing it, but meshes will automatically outrank my cars

Hey there! Parts and unions are definetly not out of the picture if you are still wondering.

these were the cars I was referring to.
i know they’re not out of the picture, but compared to cars made in blender, these suck.

Actually if I recall, a bunch of meshes can result in crashing on mobile? I heard this awhile ago, but I’m not sure how true it was or if it was fixed

I’m not sure that’s true. I’m fairly certain that even Jailbreak uses meshes for its cars. In any case, meshes are most certainly most scalable across all platforms than CSG operations are.

It was due to memory, although I just heard from my informant that it happens much less now because of instancing.

Still an open position. Looking for mesh cars similar to those pictured or using bricks/unions. However you can!

@Ashtheking300 ASHH! You can use meshes now.

still not interested sorry m8

1 Like

Take a look at this guy. I have a friend using him and he’s really reasonable for his pricing. Not sure what his Robux pricing is, but I’ve heard his USD and you’re in his price range if you transfer your Robux to USD in devex rates.

1 Like