Aérospatiale/BAC Concorde

The Aérospatiale/BAC Concorde is a British–French turbojet-powered supersonic passenger airliner that was operated from 1976 until 2003. It had a maximum speed over twice the speed of sound, at Mach 2.04, with seating for 92 to 128 passengers.

Looking for improvements, Any criticism is appreciated for improvements! :wink:

Top speed: 1,354 mph

Retired: October 24, 2003

First flight: March 2, 1969

12 Likes

Are you planning to redo the overhead bins soon? I think if you did that, the interior would be perfect!

1 Like

This thing is phenomenal! I thought it was a real picture for a second. The interior needs some seats, but other than that, it‘s perfect.

1 Like

Why yes I am going to give the overhead bins a new makeover for better improvements! :wink:

1 Like

Making seats I am not good at but I will give it a shot, Also glad you enjoyed it.

Brilliant work. Absolutely stunning of a plane. I am curious if you’d ever plan on selling some units of the model. Please let me know.

2 Likes

It looks great! My only complaint is the window frames appear glitchy? IDK if this is intentional or if maybe it’s just the camera angle. Other then that it looks good.

1 Like

Might gone a bit much on the Union Smooth angle, I will take a look at this to do the fixes! :wink:

1 Like

Haven’t decided on this yet, I’ll let you know when I do.

Just another question but do you plan to sell this beauty? And if so, how much
I wouldn’t mind saving up quite a bit for this.

I haven’t decided on that yet, I’ll let ya know when I do.

3 Likes

I’ve never seen anything like this, I would actually buy it for my airline that never even had a concorde in real life. Keep up the amazing work!

1 Like