A 3D Five Night's At Freddy's 1 remaster on Roblox

ezgif.com-resize Hi, you can check the Devlog and progress below ezgif.com-resize

Hi there Faz employee, welcome to the employee handbook, you can view all our chapters below

Post 1 / Devlog

Hi there!!

I recently went and started working on a Five Nights at Freddy’s 1 3D remaster, I cannot say when the game’s release is set to be 'cause I’m still currently working on making It and I’m in the early stages of development, here are two current screenshots of the game and my progress, including an achievement system, added for a more changed FNAF experience

I’m a solo developer attempting to recreate an entire 2D game In a 3D engine, any feedback is useful, and I’ll continue to update this forum for those who would like to stay close to the project

TLDR: I started working on a 3D remaster of Five Nights at Freddy’s 1.

This is the game’s achievement system In video;

this is the game If you want to favorite It and view it for now, unfortunately I do not have a release date.

game; Five Nights At Freddy's Remastered - Roblox

Post 2 / Devlog / New Features

Here’s the official second dev post of FNAF:R

I’ve recently updated the menu screen, added Golden Freddy, and introduced Plushies, I’ve also added Power depletion as a start.

Each plush cost 50 Robux ⏣

Reference Image for Plushies

Golden Freddy appears on random Occasion but still can appear on any given night

Also managed to get some of the Cameras working, but I’ have no Image’s provided yet unfortunately since It’s pretty unfinished.

Here’s an example of Golden Freddy’s Attack during any given night (Yes He can appear Night 1 on super rare ocassion’s)

Next time I’m hoping to add the AI, and Finishing up the cameras. Until then, see y’all here again soon. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I feel like the GUI tweening definitely needs some work, and i don’t believe the FNAF office’s walls are brick, but other than that, this is super cool!

3 Likes

How can I improve the tweening? :slight_smile:

Also I’m going for a brick in the office cause I lowkey kind of like It, It feels like It suits It and add’s to the realism elements, and thanks for the feedback overall !

2 Likes

I think the camera is a bit zoomed out.

2 Likes

Maybe just experiment with different easing styles, such as ones that slow down when approaching the target.

3 Likes