A App for Samsung and Apple watch!

as a roblox user i like to check sometimes the roblox app. but its mostly unhandy to grab every time your phone out of your bag or your pocket to just check the app. My idea is a roblox Apple/Samsung Watch App. This is a preview I’ve been drawing out. and i think it looks need even though the small res of the watch is self

applewatchroblox.png800x600 77.1 KB

about the app:
when you login you see this page, robux on the left, menu on the right.
as well you see a list with friends. this list will expend downwards and you can scroll down in them.
if you press see in app. you will launch the roblox App and it will go to your friends page.
if you tap-hold on someone you get the option to view the user or if the user is playing a game then you have the option to see what they are playing and to follow them, by clicking on follow it will launch the roblox app and join the game.
if you click on your own icon then it will go to your own profile. or you could make it so it will go to the avatar editor.

i think this could be a amazing feature for roblox and i would surly use it if i had a apple watch.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.