A cafe im working on! (How do I improve it?)

Hey fellow developers! Recently I have been assigned for a free project to make a tropical cafe, It is work in progress and not done by far! I will keep you updated but please give me your honest reviews and how to improve it!

4 Likes

I suggest you search some pictures on Google or different kinds of the website that can be searched for pictures. Then search tropical things or like as you said tropical cafe. Observe their detailed parts or any others. You might be inspired by the building skills and your observation from those pictures. :)!

2 Likes

Thank you for the tips I will 100% try that out!

No problem :D!
Also, there are some builders who post their building videos on Youtube.
There are some building tricks and recommend plugins in Roblox studio in their videos.

we can’t give feedback because its only 7 parts. Finish it and then give feedback.

4 Likes

So far, I like the style! If you are going for a tropical themed café, I suggest adding a swimming pool, a mini beach or a small water park inside the café so it will attract a lot of players. This is great for a summer game!

I wish you good luck on the game! :grin:

That is such a good idea wow! I can not wait to try that out thank you for the ideas!

that’s not symmetric, you should use the studs tool or F3X

I do use F3X…

30letterssssssss

I don’t know what your going for with the tropical café, but I guarantee you that having creativity and being different from other types of games is going to help you in the long term. I’m not the type of builder who has experience, but adding a cool and original style makes it cool, in my opinion of course.

I think your colour scheme is a great start. The first thing, you should ALWAYS do the terrain first in my opinion so you can see how to make your cafe fit in with it. I recommend using the NO BLENDER Palm tree topic Palm Tree - WITHOUT BLENDER (Low Poly) - Help and Feedback / Cool Creations - DevForum | Roblox - So you can add some nature to your outside, you are also free to use blender if you know how too!

Example of a blender tree:

I also recommend making an ocean with activities that customers can do to increase play rates. Once you get terrain done, make a creative shape for your cafe in your head or a piece of paper and start to place walls. You should always incuse support beams, windows, tables, chairs, a counter, recognizable entrance, stool seating, decoration, and lighting. Other than that, this is a great start to your cafe. Keep the Blue colour theme and use nature to add some green to your build. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the tips I appreciate it so much!

Yeah that is a really good idea in my opinion to! I am thinking of revamping the cafe and making at 350 x 350 which has a water park and all other stuff to!